Friday, April 01, 2005

Prescient or what?

I'm having to come to terms with the fact that J may in fact be some kind of psychic genius. Remember Wednesday's post about the possibility of a biopic being made of Kenzie of Blazin Squad? Well, I thought it was remote, and that even to suggest such a thing was ludicrous.

And then what do I learn yesterday but that he's bringing out an autobiography? The title alone - 'Kenzie: My Life' - is suggestive of the almost superhuman amount of effort that has been expended upon the project. It also implies that Kenzie is himself psychic, able to see into the future to see how his life pans out when he progresses beyond his teens.

Not only is he bringing out an autobiography, though, but he's making an appearance at the Birmingham branch of Borders to promote it. Can my life get any more exciting? Perhaps I should write a book about it.

No comments: