Thursday, June 09, 2005

House arrest

I reckon I'm pretty proficient when it comes to fulfilling the blogger's stereotype of posting lists, particularly lists about music, so here's my attempt at another staple type of post: the whinge...

My phone's broken. Not the end of the world, but certainly an inconvenience. I arrange for someone to come, collect the faulty handset and issue me with a replacement. I'll have to be in all day - they tell me it'll be some time between 8am and 6pm.

So, a day of house arrest for me, a ten hour "window" for them and yet they STILL fail to make it. If I'd taken the day off work just for that, I'd have been furious. Fortunate, then, I work from home. Even then, it's more than a little irritating.

I believe "fuckwits" may be the appropriate term.

Right, that's that base covered. Next up: some pictures of cats...

No comments: