Friday, September 02, 2005

Absent without leave

My apologies. I've been AWOL for a whole week, and then when I return it's only to fob you off with a pile of links (see below).

The truth is, though, that I've been short of time and inspiration. Much of my energy has been expended over here (inevitably, given the week's events). For SWSL, I haven't been able to rely on the usual reliable sources of content - gigs, TV, films, books - and though there have been one or two social engagements (including a fine all-day barbecue / drinking session chez Paul and his Long Suffering Wife last Saturday, at which Del was also in attendance), there's been nothing much to blog about on that front either.

Must try harder. Bear with me. With any luck, before long there'll be something up on here that'll make the visit worthwhile.

No comments: